Monday, August 21, 2006

Boston, Day 3

At this point I almost feel bad about our visit, it having come just as the Red Sox were enduring the Boston Massacre II. On my way down to the hotel business center this evening to print out boarding passes for the return home tomorrow, I overheard some Yankees fans in the bar who were pushing it pretty hard...if I hear sirens in the middle of the night, I'll know why.

After a long day of conferencing, we capped off the day with a Boston Harbor cruise that was hosted by one of the conference sponsors. The weather cooperated; it's hard to imagine that it could have been any nicer. The views were spectacular, and the mixture of old and new in the skyline is hard to describe. Awesome sounds goofy, but it's the only word that comes to mind.

Tomorrow...nine hours of flying...ugh.

No comments: