1. MAINE LOBSTER AND TRUFFLE "CAPPUCCINO"
Fingerling Potato & leek, corn, lobster and black pepper skillet bread
2. DEGUSTATION OF
- Chilled salsify Vichyssoise and oestra caviar
- Warm oxtail consomme glazed with foie gras
- Hot Maine lobster bisque, veal sweetbread "croutons"
3. HALIBUT, ROLLED IN A POTATO AND BLACK PEPPER CHAPELURE
Rhubarb coulis, corn fondue and truffle sauce
4. ROASTED SQUAB BREAST FILLED WITH FOIE GRAS AND TRUFFLES,
With a ravioli of squab leg confit, Sauternes ginger sauce
5. BONELESS QUAIL STUFFED WITH RIS DE VEAU, PRESENTED WITH ROSEMARY
PARSNIPS, Young leeks & foie gras, lightly smoked tarragon jus
And yes, I had dessert, not to mention the several extra mini-courses that were included in the meal. And I've nearly recovered...