Sunday, October 14, 2007

Making History?

I realize that we're not even at the halfway point of the season yet, but I don't think it's too early to wonder whether the New England Patriots, 2007 version, are on their way to becoming the greatest team in NFL history. They have so many weapons, and they're making it look so easy against some of the best teams in the league, that you have to wonder. And Tom Brady? Well, with a full arsenal of weapons at his disposal, he's reminding me of Joe Montana, circa 1984 or 1989 - the two greatest years the 49ers ever had. In other words, as close to perfect as you can get.

I realize that Indianapolis is also undefeated, and has a pretty decent quarterback of its own, but right now I just don't see them matching up with the Patriots.

Is 19-0 possible?

No comments: