Monday, June 23, 2008

From the NFL Wire

Since fantasy football is just around the corner and I have a title to defend, I thought it might be a good idea to peruse the NFL wire, just to make sure that I'm abreast of all the current developments - you know, important stuff like who is playing for whom this year.

Here are some of the things I learned:

June 23: Panthers WR Jarrett pleads guilty to DWI charge

June 22: Jevon Kearse charged with DUI

June 20: DA: Bills' Lynch will plead guilty to hit and run

June 20: Woman involved in Pacman fight is found dead in NY

June 19: NY Giants RB Bradshaw jailed in southwest Virginia

June 18: Raiders' Javon Walker releases statement on robbery

June 17: Seahawks' Tatupu enters not guilty plea to DUI charge

June 16: Falcons reserve safety charged with DUI

June 13: Titans receiver faces gun charge at airport

On second thought, maybe I'll just wait until training camp starts.

No comments: