Saturday, December 27, 2008

To Change Or Not To Change?

That is the question.

For a while now I've been toying with the idea of changing the blog's design, but frankly the Blogger templates are pretty limited and I'm not sure that any of them are a better alternative to the design I'm using now.

In the meantime, I've cleaned up my links, moving some blogs up to the Spotlight, deleting some that no longer exist or are updated on such a sporadic basis that it's hardly worth the effort, and adding a couple here and there from a list I've been keeping.

Today's addition, in the "Do You Like Good Music?" section, is Hypnopomp and Circumstance, by Brendan O'Malley. On this site, Brendan writes about his favorite albums, several of which fall into that category for me as well. And the writing is great.

Check it out!

No comments: