Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Guess That's Why They Call It The "Wild" Card

It's a good thing I got distracted yesterday, or I would have really embarrassed myself with my NFL predictions. But I'm going to come clean this morning, and admit that I would have written that the Arizona Cardinals were the worst NFL playoff team in memory, and had no business being in the Super Bowl tournament. And that's not all - I also would have written that the Indianapolis Colts were not only going to win last night's game, but that it would propel them all the way to the Super Bowl.

Oh well. A classic day of "that's why they play the games, stupid!"

Dare I venture into my shattered crystal ball today? Oh, sure. Why not.

Baltimore 24, Miami 17 (I will be rooting for Miami).

Philadelphia 30, Minnesota 20 (I'll probably end up rooting for whichever team falls behind in this one).

Feel free to make fun of me if I go 0-4 for the weekend!

No comments: