Friday, June 12, 2009

Coming Attractions

I've threatened to make some changes to the look of the blog for a while now, and in July will probably pull the trigger on a new template. Unfortunately, the templates offered by Blogger are limited and not all that interesting, but at this point I'd just like it to look different.

I'll also be reorganizing my links; right now I've got too many blogs on there that I never read, and read too many that I'm not highlighting. I also want to do a periodic post where I highlight a particular blog, just because it's well written and interesting.

And finally, beginning in July I'll be selecting my 25 favorite albums of the decade, and writing about one each week. I'll start with #25, and work my way up to the heavyweight champion of the decade.

I'm sure this leaves everyone just tingling with anticipation!

No comments: