Monday, July 13, 2009

Comcast Update

The good: our phone is working. We have a phone number, and are able to receive phone calls.

The bad: our phone is working. We have a phone number, and are able to receive phone calls.

I really don't like talking on the phone.

I don't like the sound that a ringing phone makes.

I resent it when the need to answer the phone takes me away from whatever it is that I'm doing at the moment.

Because of this, I probably sound rude to whomever is calling. This is not a problem when it is a telemarketer or someone wanting me to contribute to Cal, the Fireman Fund, or a police charity (all of which we've contributed to, so please don't give me any crap, OK?)

This is a problem when the caller is, say...mom, dad, or a good friend.

And that, folks, is your Comcast update for the evening.

1 comment:

Son #2 is awesome said...

You forgot friends of son #2.