- Westwood lining up his eagle putt on 17. It just barely skirts by. Westwood makes birdie and is tied for the lead.
- Strange: "Watson can control his destiny here." Andy North says the lie is not great. 207 yards.
- Watson's shot is terrific - slides just off the green; should be a fairly easy up and down to re-take the lead. Easy for me to say.
- Westwood on the 18th tee. He's in the bunker! Paul Azinger: "He cannot get to the green from there."
- Azinger: "It is a death trap for his Open Championship hopes."
- Watson is nearly ready to hit his third shot on the 17th green; waiting for Goggin to hit his putt.
- Good effort by Watson. Short putt for birdie.
- Strange: "This is amazing. This is like fantasy-land."
And he has the lead, by one, with one to play.