Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too Much Stuff Running 'Round My Head

There's tons of interesting stuff going on right now, in the world, in the country, in California, at work, etc. And I can't seem to wrap my brain around any of it. I feel like one of those computers in an old Star Trek episode that Jim Kirk has overloaded with information in order to save the day.

But even if I have nothing interesting to say, I can point you to other people who do.

Steven Rubio, for instance. Steven writes a lot of capsule reviews of the TV shows and movies that he watches, and in the past few days he's come up with a couple of lines I wish I'd written:

About the TV show Kings: "...Well, if you look like you need to take a dump, you probably aren’t doing a good job." That one made me laugh out loud.

About the Mel Gibson Film Apocalypto: Actually, there are too many good lines in this one. Go read the whole thing!

No comments: