Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Predictions

Not a bad day yesterday at all, although admittedly I did not see the Packers rout coming. But that Aaron Rodgers kid - he can play a little quarterback, eh? And to think...yes, today he could have been a 49er. But, no...

Just two more quick comments on yesterday's games - one, I don't know how the Ravens allowed that long pass late in the game; and two, I don't know what the hell Matt Ryan was thinking on the last play of the first half. The game was over, right there.

On to today:

Bears 28, Seahawks 17. I really don't think the Bears are that good, and the Seahawks are on a hell of a roll right now, but I just can't see them pulling another rabbit out of the hat, especially in 18-degree weather.

Patriots 38, Jets 24. The fact that by 4:30 p.m. today, this game will be over is a major victory for the millions in this country who are sick of Rex Ryan and the ongoing trash talk between these two teams. Some buffoons, I find entertaining. For some reason, I think Ryan just comes across as an asshole. But I suppose you have to give the guy some credit for having the chutzpah to talk trash when his team was annihilated on this same field not so long ago.

In any event, I don't see the Patriots letting this one get away from them.

No comments: