Thursday, February 16, 2012

What the?

For some reason that no one, including the staff who work there, can seem to explain, someone has decided to completely move everything around at the market where we buy our groceries.

At first I thought this was no big deal, until I dropped in on the way home from work in search of a bottle of wine. And not just any wine; tonight I felt like chilled white wine. Which, for the past 10 years, has always been in the same place.

Naturally, it was moved to the last place I would expect it to be - which seems to have been the driving factor in all the moving decisions that have taken place so far.

I was so frustrated, I bought two. So, I suppose the story has a happy ending.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I know, right? My local Bel Air too. Must have been a workshop on rearranging/deranging customers at a recent grocer's convention.