Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming Soon: A Musical Advent Calendar

I like Christmas music, to the degree where I’ll listen to Christmas music in genres that I would rarely listen to otherwise (New Age, for instance). There is also a lot of Christmas music that I can’t stand; music that literally makes me want to run from the room when it comes on. That’s one of the main reasons I never listen to radio stations that convert to an all-Christmas format (usually by mid-November) – you never know when something truly dreadful is going to compel you to drive into the nearest telephone pole.

For the month of December, I’ll be posting about Christmas music on a daily basis, either with a review of one of what I believe to be the greatest Christmas albums of all time, or with a notable video that features a Christmas song. And just remember, “notable” does not necessarily mean “good.”

Stay tuned...

No comments: