Friday, January 25, 2008

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You: Springsteen Festival II

Last Saturday, I was successful in obtaining tickets to Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band's upcoming Sacramento show, on April 4. This will be my 10th Springsteen concert, and it should be notable because my parents will be joining us for their first "Bruce experience" (I've already warned them to bring cotton balls and/or earplugs).

This means that I have the opportunity to finish the Springsteen Festival, an account of all the shows I've seen. For those of you who missed the first installment (and, of course, care), I made it up to Mountain View 1988, plus the show in Oakland last October:






Still to come, sometime between now and April 4: Mountain View 1992, Oakland 1999, New York City 2000, Sacramento 2003. And of course, Sacramento 2008.

No comments: