Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

...dear blog.

I let the first birthday pass by without comment, but I feel compelled to recognize the second birthday of this here blog, which began life two years ago today. At that time it was called "Apropos of Nothing." I still like that name, but after 9 months or so decided to change it because there were several other blogs with the same name. On August 14, 2006 the very first post was about Elvis Presley. And 785 posts later, here we are. In two years the most frequent post topics have been rock and roll, NFL, Golf, Bruce Springsteen, and Tiger Woods. In other words, just a bunch of stuff running 'round my head. And thanks to a recent documentary which aired in Great Britain, my post from July on John Akii-Bua leads all others in hits. Regular readers - thanks for reading! Help yourselves to a piece of cake.

No comments: