Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be heading to San Jose for my 11th Bruce Springsteen show, and I'm really looking forward to this one since it is the first show of the tour. Even though there was a hint of what might be played in his rehearsal shows last week, I suspect that there will be some major surprises tomorrow night. I'm probably looking forward to this one more than any show since the 1999 reunion tour. And for the third straight show, I'll be going with someone who is seeing Bruce for the first time - always a treat. Oh, yeah - this will also be my first show seen from the floor, although by night's end I may not be so excited given my advancing decrepitude.

I was hoping to post a review of the only show I've yet to review on the site, Sacramento 2003, but alas work has conspired against me. Too much to do; too little time. But there will definitely be something up later this week about tomorrow night's show.

No comments: