Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yearbook Autographs Part II

Part II - "Girls drop hints that I don't pick up on"

"Ladies Man" was never a phrase used to describe me in high school - or any other time, for that matter. And truth be told, these notes probably represent girls who were just trying to be nice. But then again, who's to say, 30+ years down the road?

"Jeff - I wish I knew you better than just practically your name. Hope I didn't bother you too much this year in General Business. Have a great summer! Friends always, Bren"

- Boy, that must have been some General Business class. Wish I could remember it.

"Hi Jeff! Didn't get to talk to you much this year. Hope we can fix that! Keep up the good work in school and stay nice. Have a good summer! Love, Nancy"

- I think I remember who wrote this. But since she didn't put down her last name, I'll never know for sure.

"Jeff - Even though we've been going to the same school since 6th grade, I really don't know ya very good but we still have 2 more years! Love, Cindy"

- Two more years didn't make a difference.

OK, so that was pretty dull, when you get right down to it. I think the next installment, "My friends were dorks," will be a big improvement.

No comments: