It feels anti-climactic, but just as much is at stake as there was half an hour ago.
- Both Watson and Cink have hit their tee shots. Watson has the advantage, 20 yards ahead of Cink.
- Cink's approach shot is in the bunker.
- Watson is short of the green. Also in the bunker?
- Holy sh*t! Tom Weiskopf doing commentary? I can't remember the last time I heard him on a golf telecast.
- Watson's shot looks terrifying. North: a good shot would be one that gets within 15 feet.
- Cink's shot looks equally scary. But he hits a great one, and has a par putt.
- Watson leaves himself with a mile. Difficult two-putt ahead, just for bogey.
- Beautiful putt by Watson - he'll escape with a bogey.
- Cink makes his par putt; leads by one.