Well, this has gone a little more slowly than I originally anticipated. It’s been more than two months since the last post in this series, but fear not – the Top 50 Albums of All Time list is about to return. And just to whet your appetite, here is an overview of the albums we’ve covered so far:
50. Some Girls, Rolling Stones
48. Los Angeles, X
47. Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy, Elton John
46. Actually, Pet Shop Boys
45. Decoration Day, Drive-By Truckers
44. Life’ll Kill Ya, Warren Zevon
43. Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, Lucinda Williams
42. Graceland, Paul Simon
41. Black Cadillac, Rosanne Cash
40. Making Movies, Dire Straits
39. Rocket To Russia, The Ramones
38. (tie) Siren and Avalon, Roxy Music
You can find each review (plus some bonus extras) here.
That’s not much ground covered in a span of 7-8 months, but at this stage of my blogging life, I know better than to make promises about picking up the pace. The one promise I will make is that this project will be finished before the world comes to an end on December 12.