Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Valentine's Day Tale

The top link at the right belongs to "The Sheila Variations," which quite simply is the best blog out there, anywhere. On any given day, you can read highly entertaining, informative or amusing (and perhaps all three) posts on subjects ranging from James Joyce to Anna Nicole Smith, and back again.

I honestly don't know how she does it, but there's no doubt in my mind that the site's author/owner, Sheila O'Malley, is going to be famous one day. And when that happens, I'll be able to say, "ah heck, I read her way back before she even changed the name of her blog."

My favorite tale of hers, one that never fails to amuse, is a tale of Valentine's Day, "An Eyeball And A Dozen Roses." There's nothing I can say about it that will do it justice. You just have to go read it for yourself.

No comments: