Monday, September 03, 2007

Wildlife Report

The Sunday Wildlife Report:

In the morning, our cat Scooter somehow manages to catch a frog in the backyard. Proud of his accomplishment, he brings it inside to "play." Stupid humans have much trouble catching frog; of course, now the cat couldn't be less interested.

But wait, it gets better. Lifting up the lid to the gas grill in the backyard at dinner time, what does dad find? A nice, healthy, disgusting rat. We're not talking "oh, he's so cute" mouse here. We're talking Willard. Just the thing one needs to get in the mood to grill up a couple of steaks.

1 comment:

Stal Herz said...

Hey Jeff,

Ready for some Fantasy Football?

My name is Stal Herz and I'm a Fantasy Football writer who has written for a number of websites and have now decided to start up on my own.

I've brought some of my old readers with me but am looking for some new ones.

Please feel free to stop on by and either discuss some fantasy or ask some advice on starting or sitting players for the week.

Hope your draft went well.

-Stal