Monday, June 30, 2008

My Latest Favorite Song

Songs like this one are dangerous to my hearing, because I have a tendency to want to play them over and over, very loud. Once upon a time, it drove my parents and brothers crazy. Now, it drives my sons crazy. The only alternative is headphones, hence the danger to my hearing. Tinnitus City.

The song in question here is "Acid Jazz Singer," by The Fratellis. I bought the album a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had a lot of time to listen to it. But I loaded it onto my MP3 player, heard it during my run on Saturday, and the rest is history.

Here's one version, with good audio:



Here's a version where you can actually see the band, but the audio isn't quite as good:



The album is very good, by the way. I've seen it priced as low as $7.99, and it's a bargain at that price.

No comments: