Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Listing: Movies of 2012

As should be obvious from my earlier post wrapping up Netflix 2012, most of my film viewing comes via that medium.  So what we have here are the movies that were actually seen inside a real movie theater.  There weren't any that I truly disliked, although "Rock of Ages" would certainly be at the bottom of the list if I were to rank them from top to bottom.

What would be at the top?  Tough question.  If I were to pick a top five, it would probably be in this order: The Dark Knight Rises, Django Unchained, Argo, Silver Linings Playbook and Hugo.  But I might change my mind tomorrow, so take that with a grain of salt.
  • Les Miserables
  • Django Unchained
  • Silver Linings Playbook
  • The Hobbit
  • Skyfall
  • Argo
  • The Bourne Legacy
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Ted
  • Rock of Ages
  • Prometheus
  • The Avengers
  • Hugo
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Fincher)

No comments: