Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday Predictions

Well, it's a good thing I didn't start this yesterday, because I'd be 0-2.

Game 1 - Ravens 27, Chiefs 10. Watching Kansas City play Oakland last week, one could have been excused for thinking that the Raiders were the team heading to the post-season. KC could not protect Matt Cassell, and there actually was something at stake in the game. I can't imagine Baltimore not getting to him on a regular basis.

Game 2 - Packers 28, Eagles 24. I have less of a feel for this one, just a hunch that because Green Bay closed the season much stronger than Philadelphia did, they'll be able to prevail in a close one. As always, the "X Factor" is Michael Vick - did the week off allow him to recover his mojo?

We shall see.

UPDATE: OK, I'm counting my Ravens-Chief prediction as a major, spot-on victory.

UPDATE II: Two for two! And another spot-on win, to boot. Not bad for a day's work.

No comments: